SEA runs community talks for parents and carers. Presentation topics can include:
- Talk to Me First: Conversations about risk, safety & resilience in a digital world (for parents and carers of primary students)
- Teen Years: Conversations about risk, safety & resilience in a digital world (for parents and carers of secondary students)
SESSIONS CAN BE TAILORED TO EACH GROUP’S NEEDS AND ADDITIONAL TOPICS CAN INCLUDE:
- How to talk to primary-age children about puberty and growing up
- How to talk to secondary students about emerging sexuality, respect and safety
- Navigating the internet with our children — how to talk to them about pornography and respectful and safe use of technology
Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.